Tri-County Training offers a wide variety of training courses for your company’s training needs. We offer courses on:
- Defensive Driving
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Logbooks and Hours of Service Regulations – for both Canada and USA
- Border Crossing Procedures
- Trip Planning and Map Reading
- 2 day Approved “Z” Endorsement Air Brake Course
- Load Securement and Weight Distribution
- Skid Control Training
NOTE: The above courses do not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
We can provide you with road evaluations for new drivers and your experienced drivers.
We also provide corporate forklift training for new operators and recertification training for your experienced operators. This training can be completed at our facility or on-site at your facility.
Our facilities can be used for your driver meetings, safety and compliance meetings or seminars. This can be booked at your convenience.
If we can be of assistance, please contact our office.