What Can An AZ License Give You?
Only lifetime job security, good pay, and benefits. Sound good to you?
Actually, that's not true.
If you get your AZ license, (tractor-trailer) from a cheap "license-mill", you're destined for hardship. Sure, you'll save a few bucks. And maybe you'll pass your air brake test, but you'll be lucky if you can even get an interview with a quality trucking company, never mind get a sniff at a good paying truck driving job.
Only an AZ license from an accredited school like Tri-County Training can give you all that. Tri-County's AZ program doesn't just train you to pass the road test. It teaches you how to be a professional truck driver, and pass the strictest company's guidelines.
Since 1978, we've been helping people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds change their lives with high-quality truck driver training.
In fact, we're so confident in our ability, we offer you a 100% Money-Back Guarantee...
At any time within the first 3-days, if you feel this course is not for you, we'll promptly refund your tuition.
AZ License Course Highlights
- Earn $45,000 - $55,000 in your first year as a new truck driver
- 9 out 10 drivers hired within 2-weeks of completing our AZ license course.
- 55-hours of in-vehicle training
- 24-hours mastering the "art of the back-up"
- Forklift training (9 hours) so you can move your own shipment, if needed, and stay on schedule.
- Professionally designed resumé and job placement assistance.
- 100% tax deductible
- Part-time training available
- FREE safety vest
- First-aid & fire extinguisher trainng
- One campus convenience - everything is in one place. We have our own warehouse and loading docks for easy, convenient practice
- Free "refresher" for your company road test
- We bring the region's top trucking companies in to meet you, and help you make important contacts for getting a great truck driving job
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Our Next AZ License Course Begins In...
Our next course begins March 16th, 2020. Register early to secure your spot.
(Registration is done on a first come, first served basis)
9/10 Students Get Hired Within 2-Weeks of Graduating
We like to brag that 90% of our students find work within 2-weeks of graduation. But it's not uncommon for our students to get hired even before finishing the course. Here are three such students. Click on the videos below to hear their stories.
Student Success Stories
So who chooses to become a truck driver? You'd be amazed. We have had people from all walks of life come through our doors:
- Retired school principals
- Security guards
- Construction workers
And even a pilot to the stars.
Pilot to the stars
Why would an accomplished pilot who flies rockstars, heads of state, and billionaire business people around the world become a truck driver? Watch the video to find out.
Frustrated and Beat-Up
Feeling frustrated and physically beat-up, Dave had finally had enough and decided to make a change. And now he's a successful truck driver, who owns his own truck.
Local Driver Living The Dream
After getting his AZ license at a cheap license-mill, Matti couldn't find a job. Then he attended Tri-County Training. Within 6-weeks he secured a job driving locally.