Combined Counterbalance Forklift and Reach Truck Certification (3 Days)
- Fundamentals of powered lift trucks: components, factors affecting stability, load centres, rules and regulations.
- General operating procedures: circle check, start-up, shutdown, forward/reverse on level ground; operating around other people.
- Load handling: selection of loads, load pickup and placements, load security and integrity, loading and off-loading trailers.
- Operational maintenance: refuelling and recharging Workplace safety: identifying potential hazards, environmental conditions affecting lift truck performance.
- Training on handling of propane: proper procedures for changing propane tanks on propane-powered vehicles.
- Summary of basic rules and regulations.
- Overview of general operating procedures.
- In-depth, hands-on training of load handling, loading and off-loading trailers, workplace safety.
Employers Note: This program can be customized for in-house delivery. Contact us for more information.